Dan Gillotte's Art On-line!

A place that isn't Flickr for my art and maybe other stuff, too! Robots, superheroes, monsters, portraits, boxers, evel knievel and more! I am a 1993 graduate of Maine College of Art (back when it was called the Portland School of Art!) I have worked as an animator on Bob Sabiston projects like Waking Life, Grasshopper, Roadhead and Figures of Speech.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

CleanTeef


CleanTeef, originally uploaded by dangillotte.

For "ILlustration Friday" topic Clean.

5 Comments:

Blogger harmoniousjosh said...

Nice images. I like your Brunch Church, too. Worshipping anything but food is worshipping a false idol. Mmm. Brunch.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Thanks for stopping by! I like your philosophy!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Leigh Anne McConnaughey said...

hee- those are some fangs.

8:39 PM  
Blogger yukoala said...

This is so dynamic and powerful image! I love the idea!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

So this is what it's like to be an inch away from someone brushing their teeth! How about that! :o)

Great job!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home